- To promote interest in the life , activities and progress of the college community and generally to further the vision,mission,aims and objectives of the college.
2. To represent and advance the interests of all members of the community especially matters concerning the students.
3. To encourage and promote at the college, educational , social , cultural, spiritual and sporting activities among students and staff.
4. To provide or facilitate activities as mentioned in No.3 at the college.
5. To examine, recommend and negotiate improvements, wherever possible, n matters concerning the welfare of the students.
6. To provide a forum for discussion on matters of interest to students.